1. Director, Corporate Strategy and Development
The Director position will play a key leadership role in the Corporate Strategy and Development team, which is responsible for corporate strategy formation and managing business development activities across Oceanpayment. This position will be responsible for leading strategic initiatives and projects in collaboration with lines of business and functions across the enterprise.
• Lead projects in support of strategy and business development initiatives.
• Identify, develop, and assess new business opportunities in partnership with executive and business management.
• Track market and competitive developments in financial services and payments industries and communicate with executive and business management.
• Manage business development working with internal business partners and external advisors.
• Maintain landscape of business development opportunities
• Build and foster strong relationships with co-workers in lines of business and functions.
• 8+ years’ work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, or investment banking.
• Financial services or payments industry experience desirable.
• Strong fact-based analytical and problem solving skills.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to influence across lines of business and corporate functions.
2. Vice President, Business Development
We are seeking an experienced candidate that can engage international payment methods with the objective of opening up such payment methods across Oceanpayment’s global merchant footprint. The candidate will have a combination of business and product development skills with the ability to contemplate both the merchant and method of payment point of view. The candidate must possess management and leadership skills to successfully manage their team. The ideal candidate will possess cross functional experience; including: operations, billing, certification, product development and technology.
• Partner with international market leaders to engage and pitch Oceanpayment distribution and technology capabilities to major debit and alternative payment networks.
• Build ROI and business case for international payment networks that want merchant access in global markets through Oceanpayment. Drive proposals and contracts with international methods of payment; including, but not limited to: terms sheet development, business case analysis, proposal development, pricing schedules, contracts , etc.
• Ensure that all opportunities are updated in our CRM tool for tracking purposes and that management is receiving pipeline reporting across all international deals.
• Work with solution consulting, engineering and implementation teams to appropriately phase the development and implementation efforts considering all aspects of the transaction flow. Lead the transition of the project to program management team with a detailed plan; including, specific requirements and timelines.
• Work closely with commercialization team to ensure the method of payment is rolled out across all Oceanpayment sales channels.
• Ability to successfully communicate the payment value proposition and obtain buy-in from enterprise merchants.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience. Minimum 6 years’ experience in payment industry.
• Minimum 3 years leadership experience, managing a global team of direct reports and matrixed resources.
• Ability to build relationships and navigate in a complex organization to seek out information needed.
• Background in business development and/or product development.
• Prior experience in negotiations.
3. Regional Director , Business Development
We are pursuing highly motivated individual who displays strong achievement orientation, resilience, diligence, and the ability to work across cross functional teams. This position will lead a team focused on the marketing and sales of customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support to deliver bottom line results to Oceanpayment.
• Responsible for identifying and closing new business.
• Engage prospects in consultative sales process from early stage to close.
• Implement sales plan designs to include business development, advertising and marketing activities with customers, prospects and internal Oceanpayment contacts to identify new business opportunities and product ideas.
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Work closely with a large diverse team to achieve revenue targets and increase market share within a client.
• Prepare proposals, RFP’s, and negotiate contractual relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven Sales Leadership with a strong record of growing market share and building high quality teams, sales strategies, and a robust pipeline.
• Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue.
• Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales effort and project management.
• Translates organizational goals and objectives into actionable plans with ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and communicates clearly in all situations.
• Experience with quota carrying sales roles with demonstrated achievement, preferably in a similar B2B business (financial institutions, merchants, etc.).
• It is preferred that the candidate has experience with Financial Services, B2B and Enterprise/SaaS sales.
• Must have a strong executive presence and handle high-level customer interactions.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
The position is for a role who is highly motivated and career minded. We are looking for someone who possess inquisitive mind and is highly strategic operation focused and analytical. The candidate should also possess strong leadership skills that result in effective and timely task output through team efforts.
• Lead team to manage the accounting and financial operations of the new business. This will include developing key accounting policies, and overseeing core areas of treasury, financial reporting, cost accounting, and procurement among many areas.
• Overseeing the design and establishment of accounting and financial systems with related processes and reporting matrices.
• Plays a leading role in partnering with CEO and other parties to optimize short and long term business/financial plans and major aspects of financial reporting (e.g.. budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning, target setting)
• Communicates the key drivers behind the budget and forecast, linking the financial performance to strategy; develops quarterly operating reviews and communicates results to leadership and other related parties
• Assess financial implications of business decisions, and work with business development and sales to establish optimal pricing policies and business economics, along with sales incentive plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred.
• Expert level in English.
• Successful track record in managing early stage growth companies as well as experience in larger corporations; previous CFO or equivalent experience highly desired.
• Financial services industry and/or multinational company experience are highly desired.
• Extensive knowledge in Chinese accounting standards; CPA or equivalent accounting license preferred.
• Strong working understanding of finance processes, controls and infrastructure, e.g., accounting, reporting, forecasting, planning, audit, compliance, policy development, treasury.
• Experience setting strategy for process improvement initiatives along with developing procedures for implementation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.