Oceanpayment serves to develop a secure payment gateway for websites and apps. No more waiting. Integrate your payment methods on one single platform today.
Most merchants nowadays use advanced payment gateways for websites and applications. The payment gateways for websites has improved business transactions and sales all over the world. Nowadays, most businesses prefer getting out in the open through websites and mobile applications. The online applications offer them a chance to reach international clients. Having website payment gateways reduces the barriers of money transactions between people from different countries. The merchants can always choose from a wide range of payment gateway for websites available in the market. Each payment gateway has sets of advantages and disadvantages, and let us now take a look at them in detail.
This is one of the advanced website payment gateways available in the market. Most merchants prefer this payment gateway for websites because of its services which has created a unique social community for users all over the world. It enables all connections between people, users and businesses, and users and organisations. This payment gateway for websites also offers facilities such as QuickPay, QR code payment, web payment, Mini program payment, In-app payment, and OfficialAccount payment.
Alipay is a common website payment gateways option. This website payment gateways counts for more than a billion active users around the world. It also contains a unique dashboard for maintaining the transactions. This website payment gateways product has evolved from a single payment tool to an open platform with payment services, vital services, government services, financial management, insurance, public welfare, social networking, and other scenarios. Alipay’s online e-commerce and offline QR Code payments are fully integrated using Alipay Industry-specific solutions.
OPASST is one of the most accepted website payment gateways. But this payment gateway for websites is of more important to the merchants when compared to the other options in the market. Even though they are not faster than searching top-notch website payment gateways in the market, they can still perform secure transactions and recurrent billing. This software was designed and developed by Oceanpayment to provide merchants with a one-stop POS management solution.
Why Omnichannel Payment Is safe?
Global payments are changing, technology is evolving, and consumers are becoming more demanding, wanting to be able to complete their purchases on a variety of devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and so on.
This website payment gateways can assist merchants in accepting payments via desktop, APPs, mobile, and even TV, allowing their customers to shop whenever and wherever they want.
Why Merchants and Customers Prefer Card Payment?
The continuous development and implementation of FinTech, AI, and Big Data mining technology have resulted in the rapid development of international credit and debit card acquiring services, which now cover a broader range of industries and business needs. Oceanpayment has created a unique platform and operation by combining international business management experience, global reach, and local service capabilities. Different Website Payment Gateways options also have been made available.
With this payment method, merchants can expand their business, while allowing them to use a preferred payment card method, including Visa Card, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Diners Club International, Union Pay, and JCB.
Why Choose Oceanpayment For Website Payment Gateways?
When it comes to Oceanpayment, we offer more importance to the satisfaction of the customers rather than the charges. Along with customized dashboards and options, customers are also offered the best website payment gateways in the market. With the help of our unique website payment gateways, merchants can avail themselves of continuous services without any interruptions and secure their transactions.
Integrating a payment gateway into your store will give your website security and improve the overall user experience. How to choose payment gateway for website? In the following article, we will talk about the definition of payment gateway and the way to choose a payment gateway for your website in detail.
What is a payment gateway?
A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments processing for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. The payment gateway may be provided by a bank to its customers, but can be provided by a specialised financial service provider as a separate service, such as a payment service provider.
A payment gateway facilitates a payment transaction by the transfer of information between a payment portal (such as a website, mobile phone or interactive voice response service) and the front end processor or acquiring bank.
Types Of Websites Use Payment Gateway
E-commerce websites like Amozon, eBay, etc from where anyone pays online and purchase some goods. Service providing websites like life insurance websites, debt consolidation websites, etc from where anyone can pay online to buy or renew their insurance policies etc.
How to choose payment gateway for your website?
1. Understand what the gateway does. The payment gateway processes the customer’s credit card information by sending the data to the gateway’s web server, which then makes the sale and sends the confirmation back to the website. You can quickly integrate your gateway into your website’s shopping cart software.
2. Check with your web host. Your web host or online shop software provider may provide payment gateway services that you can quickly implement on your suite. Check your website’s control panel or your online shop’s admin page to see if there are payment gateway options.
3. Browse your options. There are a lot of different payment gateways out there, and they can get a bit confusing. Before you start looking, check which gateways your shopping cart software supports. Your shopping cart software’s support site should have a list of compatible payment gateways.
4. Pay attention to fees and conditions. The payment gateway will typically charge you a one-time setup fee, a monthly fee, and then charge a small fee for each transaction processed. Compare rates to find the service that meets your needs the best.
5. Pick between an external or a direct gateway. External gateways (also known as “redirect”) send your customers to another website to process the payment. Direct gateways (also known as “transparent”) do the processing within your store, keeping the customer on your site. If possible, choose a direct gateway, as they look more professional.
6. Sign up for a merchant account. You will need to sign up for a merchant account, which you then link to your payment gateway. This will allow you to receive payments from the customer. Merchant accounts will typically charge you per transaction as well.
7. Sign up for your chosen payment gateway. Once you sign up for your gateway, you will be provided the necessary information that you will need to provide to your online store software.
Payment Gateway For Website: Oceanpayment
As global digital payment service provider, Oceanpayment not only support the access of global mainstream SaaS & Open source website platform such as Shopify, Shopline, Shopyy, WIX, Woocommerce, etc., but also cover international credit card acquiring and localized payments such as Visa and MasterCard , American Express, UnionPay International and other alternative payment methods covering more than 10,000 websites.
What better way to serve your customer in a secure and efficient way? Partnering with Oceanpayment and start your global business trip today! Contact details >>>