Setting up WeChat Pay on Shopify can be tricky. That is why you need a Shopify partner for Hong Kong. Oceanpayment is here to help you set up today!
WeChat, the Shopify partner for China is a huge application that has been used for social media connectivity. Initiated during 2011, WeChat, the Shopify partner for China application, has been dominating the market. This social media application is not just the, but it also acts as a platform for connecting people for both leisure and business purposes. WeChat, the Shopify partner for China Pay is a feature used to improve the transactions between Shopify partner for HK the merchant and the customers in the platform. WeChat pay Shopify is a feature that allows the customers to integrate the Chinese payment system with the Shopify partner for HK application. Understanding the concept of Shopify partner for HK is necessary to utilize the Shopify partner for China as well as Shopify partnet for HK effectively.
How does WeChat Pay Shopify work?
Shopify partnet for HK is an E-Commerce platform based in Canada. The Shopify partner for HK offers multiple products through online stores that can be purchased using multiple payment systems offered by different countries. The Shopify partner for China includes the famous WeChat pay Shopify integration. This Shopify Wechat pay integration improves the purchasing criteria of the customers. It is not just in China but the Shopify partner for HK also uses Wechat pay Shopify integration technique. Otherwise popularly known as Weixin, the Shopify WeChat pay was created to improve the online payment in the platform. The Shopify WeChat Pay integration combines one social media network, a messaging app, and a payment gateway.
Why is WeChat Pay Shopify a necessity?
As a merchant or a business owner, they must choose the appropriate Shopify Wechat pay or Shopify partner for China. Most people collect the Shopify Wechat pay integration since it acts as a chat interface, social media communicator, and payment wallet.
• Chat interface- This Shopify partner for HK uses the latest technology for providing a clear real-time chatting feature that allows the business owners to chat with the customers before finalizing the price and product. This Wechat pay Shopify chat facility prevents the necessity of having an online customer service portal. Shopify Wechat pay portal can function with simple internet connectivity.
• Social media integration- The social media feature of Shopify partner for HK allows WeChat pay, the Shopify partner for China, to function efficiently and contact multiple people at the same time. The merchants interact with each other in the Shopify WeChat Pay through regular posts about the upcoming products and product reviews.
• Payment gateway- The Shopify Wechat pay wallet has multiple features like discounts, safe storage of money, and privacy. The amount it is paid is transferred to the mileage and only through proper authentication techniques in WeChat Pay, the Shopify partner for China. The transactions are safe for and Shopify partner for HK uses this OTP and other security techniques to ensure the security of the transaction.
Advantages of using Wechat Pay as a shopify partner for HK
When you integrate Wechat Pay Shopify into your store the chances of receiving profits get higher through the use of Shopify partner for HK.
● Shopify Wechat pay provides a social media communication platform that allows the business to reach a global network.
● With this Shopify partner for China, it is easy to make international transactions and access that Chinese Market simultaneously.
● Most people avoid purchasing a product due to the lack of payment options. This can be rectified with this Wechat pay Shopify application integration.
● The WeChat pay Shopify allows you to create your account, make quick transactions, QR code payments, and permit Mini program payments.
The data and money transfers are made easy and quick with the Shopify partner for HK and Shopify WeChat Pay application.
Why choose Oceanpayment for your Shopify partner for HK?
The Shopify Wechat pay integration can be made by contacting the application providers of WeChat pay Shopify. This Shopify Wechat Pay installation technique can be hard and tough to follow. So the best option for the merchants is to contact Oceanpayment a legal platform that offers exclusive WeChat Pay Shopify and Shopify partner for HK integration for your website and online portals.
WeChat, which is locally known as Weixin, is hands down the most popular and widely used Chinese social media app. It was launched in 2011 and since then has gained over a billion active monthly users. Moreover, WeChat has become an attractive platform for merchants to sell their products and promote their brands.
Shopify WeChat Pay was made to facilitate payments on the platform. So, it only makes sense to use WeChat Pay Shopify in your store and capitalize on the popularity of this social media app.
With a Shopify partner for China, you can offer multiple payment solutions to your Chinese customers without going through the tedious process of setting up the system yourself. Below, we discuss how a Shopify partner Hong Kong and China can help you boost sales and cater to a large Chinese consumer population.
What is WeChat Pay Shopify?
To get an idea of how WeChat works, think of it as a culmination of PayPal, Messenger, and Facebook. On the one hand, users can update their friends about their daily lives. On the other hand, they can access payment services and transfer money, as you would on PayPal.
Here are the three main sections that business owners should be focused on:
- Chat Interface: The chat interface of the app is just like Whatsapp or Messenger, where you can send messages to people.
- Moments: These are similar to how the Facebook timeline looks. Users can post anything here.
- Wallet: The WeChat wallet is what attracts most Shopify business owners. It allows the users to access money transfers and payment services. Users can also buy movie tickets, book flights, and much more.
Why Use Shopify WeChat Pay?
When you integrate Shopify WeChat Pay into your store, it ultimately has a lot of benefits for your business:
Access to a Huge Market
The primary benefit of using Shopify WeChat Pay is that you get access to the Chinese market, which is arguably the biggest in the world. GlobalData forecasts that the Chinese ecommerce market will reach a whopping $3 trillion by 2024.
Ecommerce has evolved rapidly in China during the past five years due to smartphone penetration and high-speed Internet.
On top of that, the customers’ confidence in online retailers is increasing as the number of ecommerce platforms is increasing and customer satisfaction policies are becoming more efficient.
Most importantly, the pandemic has shifted most shopping online, causing a massive boom in the ecommerce space. As a Shopify business owner, you need to tap into this market if you want to make more profits.
Reduced Cart Abandonment
BigCommerce reports that the ‘’lack of desirable payment options’’ is one of the reasons for cart abandonment.
Online shoppers opt for options most convenient for them, and if they do not see their desired payment method in your store, they are likely to abandon their card.
According to Forbes, the latest statistics for cart abandonment rates are up to 75%, which is quite alarming for businesses. The same Forbes article also noted that 65% of all ecommerce payments in China in 2017 were done using mobile wallets, like WeChat Pay and Alipay.
Beat Your Competition
Bear in mind that the competition in the ecommerce space is getting fiercer with every passing day as more retailers are entering the market. Therefore, it is often seemingly small factors like this that turn your customer base towards your competition.
It is imperative that you make the checkout process as easy as possible for your customers. One way to do that is to integrate WeChat Pay Shopify into your store.
How to Integrate WeChat Pay into Shopify?
Integrating WeChat Pay into your Shopify account is a hectic and tedious process that involves filling a lot of online forms and following a ton of instructions. So, what is the easy way out? Get help from a Shopify partner HK and China.
At Oceanpayment, we provide localized payment solutions to Shopify businesses, facilitating the acceptance of six types of payments within WeChat. As a result, your customers find everything from checkout to payment as convenient as it could possibly be.
Here are some of our services:
- Localized operating services
- Applying for a WeChat Account
- WeChat authentication and verification
WeChat Pay Payment Methods
If you look around, the global payment methods are getting more advanced and customer-friendly. As technology develops, consumers are becoming more demanding.
As a business owner, you can retain your customer base by offering them convenient ways to complete their purchases on any device of their choice, ranging from their smartphones and laptops to desktops and smart TVs.
By choosing Oceanpayment as your Shopify partner HK and China, you offer the following WeChat payment solutions to your customers:
- Official Account Payment: Official Accounts allow merchants to communicate with their customers. By authorizing the payment feature in their Official Account, a merchant can accept payments through this account. At the same time, the merchant can use this account to promote their products or services.
- Mini Program Payment: We create Mini Programs inside WeChat for your customers to pay you. WePay says that Mini Programs help in bringing repeat purchases and breaking down geographical barriers.
- Quick Pay: Quick Pay allows you to accept payments from your customers in just one to two seconds. It eliminates cashier errors and increases efficiency.
- QR Code Payment: With this method, you can create your individual payment collection QR codes that the customer scans to pay after confirmation of the amount.
- Web Payment: Web Payments allow your customers to scan your unique payment QR codes from the website and make their payments.
- In-App Payment: With in-app payment integrated into your brand’s app, customers can complete transactions via WeChat Pay through your app.
Many renowned companies, including Durfy and Gebr. Heinemann, have chosen us as their Shopify partner HK and China. Get in touch today to learn more about our services.
As discussed, WeChat allows customers to pay through six different methods. Imagine setting up all of these payment methods on your own. It’s bound to get tricky and time-consuming.
Instead, opt for Oceanpayment as your Shopify partner for China to get all six payment methods along with other omnichannel payment solutions. Our services extend to a wide range of industries, including but not limited to travel and hotel booking, ecommerce, overseas education, games, digital content, and international airlines.