There are many excellent payment methods for Google shopping. Talk to us today about setting up a google pay payment gateway for websites only in a few steps.
The online shopping experience has been increasing each day with the development of online stores. From vegetables to digital equipment, every product is nowadays A purchase through Google pay payment gateway for websites. The Google shopping payment methods gateway is an advanced solution that offers an intermediary connection between the Merchant and the client. This connection is temporary and will be stopped immediately after the client approves the transfer of money. The transaction can be completed using multiple Google shopping payment methods. Understanding the concept of Google pay payment gateway for Websites can improve your online experience.
Why is a payment gateway necessary for online shopping?
Both the merchant and clients might interconnect with their products. But when it comes to international banking or any other type of transaction, it might be difficult to set up a commonly accepted payment method. With the help of the google pay payment gateway for a website, clients from many countries can transfer their money to the customers without currency exchange or bank formalities. When the merchant has a regular business that requires them to receive money from multiple clients, then the google pay payment gateway for the website might be helpful. Some common examples of google pay payment gateway for the website include mutual fund investments and insurance policies that collect regular money from clients.
The google pay payment gateway for the website can also be used for making payments on one-time transactions. These transactions are common for both online and offline payment with the latest technology Google shopping payment methods. This technique reduces the implication that exists in bank-based transactions and banking procedures. Even the advanced net banking devices nowadays use the latest payment gateway software such as google pay payment gateway for the website for simple and easy transactions.
What are the common google shopping payment methods?
When it comes to the home in Google shopping payment method, there are multiple options available in the market. Among these options, here we have listed some of the famous techniques preferred by the client of the current generation.
● Net banking – This is one of the preferred Google shopping payment methods that has been used by merchants all over the world. Net banking has become a global requirement as it permits online transactions with security.
● Credit card/debit card – When it comes to cashless transactions, this Google shopping payment method has become quite important. With a well-learned PIN and your card number, the transactions are made easy and simple.
● UPI and QR code – This google pay payment gateway for website technique can also be used to transfer money through transactions like QR code scanning. Most merchants nowadays use this Google shopping payment method technique to improve online transactions with their customers. This Google shopping payment method reduces the stress of carrying money.
● Digital wallet- The digital wallet is an advanced technology offered by the google pay payment gateway for websites. This wallet can be filled with money through debit and credit cards. This wallet will serve as your personal Google shopping payment method wallet where the money can be instantly accessed. The formalities are less in these advanced features making it suitable for continuous Shoppers.
These are some of the commonly available payment techniques offered by the Google pay payment gateway for websites. With the help of advanced Google shopping payment methods available in the market, clients can easily access international websites.
Why choose Oceanpaymenr?
Oceanpayment offers you a customized solution to access multiple Google shopping payment methods available in the market. The merchants can integrate their website with the google pay payment gateway for the website. With advanced solutions, this application can be a suitable option for the merchants to create their own google pay payment gateway for websites.
We are currently living in the New Age, where online shopping has become a norm. With digital wallets, like Google Pay and Apple Pay, gaining popularity, it only makes sense to integrate Google shopping payment methods into your website.
By doing so, you allow customers to make quick and convenient purchases, irrespective of where they are coming to your online website from. Let’s take a quick look at Google Pay, its benefits, and why merchants need Google Pay payment gateway for website right away.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a safe, convenient, and quick mobile service allowing users to purchase products online through their phones through an NFC chip. Customers can even use their smartwatches or tablets to buy products.
On the one hand, it lets customers make contactless payments without having to carry their wallets ever. On the other hand, Google Pay is a blessing for merchants who want to increase their reach and generate more revenue.
Key Features for Consumers
Although the main use of Google Pay is for making online payments, it can also be used to send money to friends and family. Customers get a number of benefits from Google Pay:
- Support for major banks: Google Pay allows customers to add cards from all major banks in the US and across 28 countries. Due to this, it becomes easier for customers to use the service.
- Integration with mobile banking apps: Google Pay also integrates seamlessly with many mobile banking apps, which further increase convenience for customers.
- Online and in-store payments: Although our focus is on online payments through websites, Google Pay can also be used for in-store contactless payments.
- Accepted in over a million stores: Google Pay, being popular all over the world, is now accepted by over a million stores.
- Highly secure: Google focuses immensely on security to ensure that the users’ personal and financial information is safe as they make transactions on the internet. Owing to this, the number of Google Pay users has been increasing.
Key Features for Merchants
As a merchant, you can leverage the potential of Google Pay to attract more customers. Since customers are likely to shop from places with alternate payment options, it’s best to not give them an excuse to leave their carts on your website. Here are some other benefits of Google Pay for merchants:
- Customer business channel: With Google pay, you can build brand affinity. Thus, it will be easier for your customers to find you through their Google Pay app.
- Lower costs. With this feature, your reach will be more expansive, without you having to spend any extra money.
- Quick integration: One of the reasons Google Pay is being taken up by merchants is its easy integration. Despite that, it can sometimes be too tedious or confusing to set up a payment gateway. Oceanpayment comes your savior in these cases.
- Security: Along with focusing on customer security, Google Pay also ensures that merchants are secure on the web. They have a secure platform named Google Pay Shield that keeps merchants safe from hacking and frauds.
- Merchant support: Irrespective of how much you understand a platform, there will be technical hurdles along the way. Google has an impressive support team for merchants that can be contacted anytime through phone or chat.
Offer Your Customers Multiple Options
Google Pay payment gateway for website lets you provide multiple payment options to your customers, making the purchase a breeze for them. You can let the customers decide if they want to pay through your mobile app or website. Here are three options you can offer through Google Pay:
- In-app: If you have an app for your store or business, you can allow customers to pay through the app. Thus, they don’t have to go to your website to complete their purchase. Instead, they can simply use Google Pay to make the payment in the app.
- Chrome web payment: Customers using Google Chrome can also buy from your website through their browser. The Google Pay mobile app lets them make their payments through a payment gateway.
- Unified payments interface collect call: The UPI collect call allows customers to purchase through your desktop website. They make a UPI collect call on their phone using the Google Pay app and complete their payment.
Simplify Global Payments with Oceanpayment
Reaching a larger audience and customership is integral to generating more revenue and increasing brand loyalty. While advertisements mainly work locally, an international reach requires you to offer more payment options, especially the ones widely used around the world.
Google shopping payment methods, primarily Google Pay, have hundreds of thousands of users in most countries. By integrating the Google Pay payment gateway for website into your store, you allow these customers to make purchases from your site.
Oceanpayment, as your dedicated partner, can help you simplify your global payments and offer multiple payment options to key markets around the world.
Offering more than 500 payment products globally, Oceanpayment’s integrated standard SDK is guaranteed to boost your sales revenue by 30%.
Since Oceanpayment caters to a number of industries, ranging from education and digital content to software and travel, you can find just what you need for your business. If you have any additional or unusual needs, Oceanpayment also offers customized plans.
Some other services offered by the company include alternative payment methods, risk management, card processing, omnichannel payments, and fraud scrubbing.
Therefore, Oceanpayment is nothing short of a full package for your business’s requirements with respect to global payment acceptance.
In today’s world, merchants and businesses that fail to meet customer requirements tend to fall behind their competition.
By offering alternative and omnichannel Google shopping payment methods, you have the edge over your competitors. Fortunately, you don’t have to do much on your own, as Oceanpayment is just an email away.