Top 9 Fresh Payment Methods: palm-scanning payment needs only 5 seconds
Now consumers always take out their wallets, pick up pieces of cashes or a bank card when it comes to payment. Although these “outdated” payment methods are still the mainstream, many new payment methods are rapidly emerging.
1. Sweden-based company Quixter recently introduces a payment methods by merely scanning consumers’ palms. Consumers need to carry nothing but themselves to complete payment that only take 5 seconds.
2. The bPay intelligent wristband of Barclays supports amount lower than 20 pounds. It is now being used in over 300 thousands of merchandising locations, including stores, pubs, cafe, etc.
3. Electronic communication company EE declared on early August that its users can pay their bus fees by scanning their smart phone through their application Cash on Tap.
4. Google Wallet enables consumers to store their credit card information in applications, which takes place of real wallet payment.
5. PayWave of Visa is another quick-payment software which completes payment by scanning the smart phone.
6. Low-power consumption bluetooth device Beacon is called “payment without hands”, which can records the location of consumers, thus consumers can complete payment without swipe cards.
7. M-Pesa is published in Kenia in 2007, which is widely used for its mobile money transfer system.
8. Venmo is a mobile money transfer application, which mainly used in parties where participants share the expense.
9. Coin intelligent electronic card can integrates card information of users and allows users to choose one freely to complete payment.